HP Pack Ready for Labels: The Solution for Durable Labels. Create durable labels that can stand up to scuffing in transit, water, heat, cold and chemicals by adding Michelman DigiGuard® 901 UV OPV Strengthener to KKLP 200 Gloss for excellent results for:
- Household cleaners
- Auto chemicals
- Food & beverages
The DigiGuard® 901 UV OPV Strengthener + KKLP OPV solution is a cost-effective way to add new capabilities to your label printing business. The results are easy to achieve if you operate HP Indigo 20000, WS6000 or 8000 Digital Presses with inline priming units.
TRIED & TESTED
Rub Test: After 48 hours, we immersed the labels in hot water and chemicals for tests ranging from 2 to 8 hours, and then applied the Sutherland Rub Tester for 1,000 rubs with 2 pounds of pressure, at 21 cycles a minute. After these vigorous tests, we saw no visible change to the labels.
Condition & Vibration Test: The labels were also third-party tested by Rochester Institute of Technology for environmental conditioning and vibration. During this test, a case of packages were tested with and without inserts in a preconditioned test for 72 hours, simulating 26 days of shelf life. Then they were vibrated for 5 hours, simulating 300 miles of very rough road. The results were impressive:
- Following the test, the bottles were inspected for obvious signs of external damage. No major external damages were observed.
- Following testing, labels were inspected for scuffing. No scuffing or peeling seen.
Download RIT’s official test results HERE.
Interested in Durable Labels? Fill out this form to request a free sample.
Downloads and Resources
- How-to Guide: Pack Ready for Labels Application Guidelines for HP Indigo Digital Presses
- Technical Data Sheet: KustomLP KKLP200 Silicone Free Gloss UV Coating
- Technical Data Sheet: Michelman DigiGuard® 901 UV OPV Strengthener
- Safety Data Sheet: Michelman DigiGuard® 901 UV OPV Strengthener
- EU Compliance: Michelman DigiGuard® 901 UV OPV Strengthener