Introducing S-OneLP’s Sustainable ByDesign Portfolio
What better way could we honor Earth Day than to roll out the Sustainable ByDesign materials created to help reduce the impact of packaging on the world’s landfills, shorelines and oceans?
We’ve worked with the world’s top manufacturers to upend the old, ecologically damaging paradigms of food packaging with all new materials. We’re diverting used packaging away from landfills, saving emissions in transport and creating bio-based materials to eventually be recycled or composted.
Our product team has developed, tested, printed and pouched our ReEarth™ and ReTreve™ products so we can ensure they perform to the standards you expect.
ReEarth™ Bio-based Solutions:
This product line includes S-OneLP-created prelaminate composites. They can be paired with specific water-based and eBeam OPVs, which are designed to get the best performance once tested for compostability. ReEarth™ flexible packaging products that can contain cookies, chips, granola, chocolate, nuts, dried fruits, coffee, pet foods and more, include:
- Metallized Snack Web and Stand Up Pouch Surface Print Films
- Clear Stand Up Surface Print Pouch Films
- White Snack Web and Stand Up Surface Print Pouch Films
- Silver, White & Transparent Reverse Print Laminates
- Clear Sealant Monowebs
- Gloss and Matte Water-based Overprint Varnishes*
- CatPak™ eBeam Gloss, Matte and Soft Touch OPVs*
ReTreve™ Recyclable Solutions:
This line of products includes high-performing prelaminate films and OPVs that meet specific government requirements for recycling. ReTreve™ flexible packaging products that can contain cookies, chips, granola, chocolate, nuts, dried fruits, coffee, pet foods and more, include:
- White and Clear Stand Up Surface Print Films
- White and Clear High-Barrier Surface Print Film
- These films can be paired with CatPak™ eBeam Gloss, Matte and Soft Touch OPVs*
“Our goal is to bring real, sustainable solutions that will make a difference,” says Ralph Giammarco, VP of S-OneLP. “Working with our partners, we look forward to adding more sustainable products in the future. Even in the midst of dealing with COVID-19, we’re all committed to making a lasting difference.”
Our experts are available to assist with pouch constructions that meet brand requirements, so please connect with us HERE.
*Must not exceed maximum allowable limit for compostability or recyclability