We’re excited to announce that the HP Pack Ready for Labels solution featuring Michelman DigiGuard 901 OPV Strengthener and KKLP200 Gloss OPV is now available in EMEA. This quick and easy option is a cost-effective way to create durable labels that can stand up to water, heat, cold and chemicals.
- Household cleaners
- Auto chemicals
- Food & beverages
These results are easier and less expensive to achieve than laminates when creating labels on HP Indigo 20000, WS6XXX or HP 800 digital presses with inline priming units. Learn more about HP Pack Ready for Labels in the video below.
Also, as a partner with Kustom Koatings, we can now offer our EMEA customers an exciting portfolio of varnishes, including:
- KK682: Gloss varnish with water and mechanical resistance
- KK684: Extremely durable varnish in matte finish
- KK810: Foil stampable and thermal transfer printable gloss
- KK812: Foil stampable and thermal transfer printable matte
- LED003: Excellent LED UV varnish that doesn’t exhibit yellowing
- KKLP200: Gloss varnish designed for HP Pack Ready for Labels
- KKLP (coming soon): Benzo-free version of KKLP200
- KKLP405 (coming soon): Benzo-free matte varnish for HP Pack Ready for Labels
- KK718: Press wash that works with most chemistries and rollers
To learn more or to order these varnishes and the HP Pack Ready for Labels solution in the European market, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 173 6531949 or +31 437999719.